So, the other day my boyfriend of a year and three months and I had a conversation. It went along the lines of...he doesn't think he is in love with me anymore =[. Crushing blow. To top it off, he says he realized this while I was in Spain (I went only for a month, it was for college, but i got SO homesick I came home..and it was no fun to go out when I had a boyfriend to be good to back home). So, basically he had lied to me about it for a month or so. Well, I told him that i would have to stop talking to him. I said it would hurt me to much to just be pals because I see my entire life with him, now, and years from now (I know I'm young, but if you knew the relationship I spent highschool suffering through, i think I know what I feel). well, he got emotional. He said that I am his best friend and his girl friend and the idea of not seeing and talking to me like he does everyday hurts. WELL DUH! So the next day my abusive ex called my house and talked to me about him coming home and us living together and making it work(not a xxxxxxxx change in you know where). I told Matt (my boyfriend) and he got really defensive and upset, he knows what happened to me and hates the guy for it all. A couple days after that he came over and decided he wanted us to work things out. And that maybe it was just the honeymoon love wearing off (we aren't married no confusion just the new love). So for the past few weeks things have been ok..but I can't help but think things feel different..almost like we are distant. I worry now when it will be over for real. It hurts to think that when I was gone all I could think about was him, when i was surrounded by guys that normally I would been extremely attracted to. All I could do was think about how much fun I would have if matt was there with me. It hurts me to think that while I was realizing that for me it was the real deal, he was realizing that maybe it wasn't. I'm his first girlfriend and everything after that. I love him so much..and now..I just don't know what I should do...he seems happy now..and the subject hasn't come up since...please..I need some helpful advice here..I know I'm young..but please.

Last edited by PDM; 11/09/08 04:14 AM.