It makes me laugh that you all came to the same conclusion me and my other friend did. My other friend was so upset about what she did (they don't know eachother) she sent her an IM telling her that sorry she liked matt and maybe his looks weren't her friends ideal guy for her, but if she kept trying to get into my relationship she was going to lose. I laughed. It's true. I do think she liked matt because he is a NICE guy. his best friendish thing isn't exactly the nicest boyfriend. When we would hang out together he would pick on her and be mean in ways that weren't always friendly and then she would see Matt and I jjust having a good time enjoying eachothers company. I don't think she ever thought I would get a guy that good to me after my ex.I don't think she would have said anything about matt making a pass at her, her guy knows matt wouldn't do that, he knows how matt feels about her (which is VERY badly). What I think is that she would talk me down to him, telling him bad things and what an awful person I am, and it would make him mad that matt would stay with me. She is a snake...it's sad though, we were friends for 7 years. since the end of 5th grade. In a way though, I think her and his best friend are made for eachother, they both have vile personalities. He is mean to her, and she lets him walk all over her, she loves to cause drama and problems for other people. it's like what goes around comes around. She will not get matt. haha. even on the off chance we broke up, he really never cared a whole lot for her, he was just nice for my behalf, which I gladly told her that night we had the talk. I know it's mean, but I had to tell her that matt doesn't even like her, which was true. I don't think she believed me. ha. =D