okay.. i love the suggestions. altho i have tried except one thing. i don't dress up much. so it would be nice for him to see me dressed nice, other then in my usual tank and jeans. i have been told to do this before too. i just don't ever get to it.
but it would be SOOOO EASY for me to do, beings that my hubby does not like me wearing make-up or doing something to my hair that is not natural.
and YES he is soooo simple and easy to please. BUT FOR SOME REASON not so easy for me lately.
oh and. he is NOT a romantic type AT ALL. he doesn't care about all that. he even tells me that he doesn't care if he ate ramen noodles, with hot dogs cut up in it, every nite for dinner. he is pretty boring when it comes to food. and he has said he doesn't care to have a romantic setting. again, BOOORRING!!!! lol
we do eat dinner together, KINDA. lana eats at the dining table. me and hubby eat on the couch, WITH THE TV ON. that is what he wants. we use to eat at the table AS A FAMILY. for some reason it always goes back to the way we are now. and after HE is done eating he goes outside for a smoke. jno matter where we are eating, a restaurant or at home. he NEVER waits for me to finish before he gets up. even when we DO eat at the table. sometimes, once in a blue moon, he will wait for me to sit down with my food before he starts eating.

as for the changing part. i know that i have to start it all. that is what sux. he never meets me half way. i have been dealing with my depression and changing a LOT of things in myself for myself and for our relationship that i am tired of the only one changing. as i know how stubborn he is and he does tell me that he doesn't need to change. grrrrr!!! mad

Bella