i think that he IS suffering from depression himself. but he HATES doctors. he WILL NOT go to counseling for himself or for marriage counseling either. he is VERY stubborn when it comes to doctors. he would rather go each day acting like nothing is wrong and stay that way.
that goes for his exhaustion as well. he ALWAYS acts like he is ready for anything. he seems to have so much energy too. our daughter has a lot of energy as well, but he never takes some of it to good use with her. unlike myself, i have NO energy most days. but i am working on that myself. I AM seeing doctors to help myself with my problems. have been now for almost 3 years.

as for the attention before i got pregnant... yes he was and he wasn't attentive to me. he was so into going to car shows and working on vehicles. when i got pregnant, and was about 7 months along he would sometimes go to his friends shop and help him with vehicles until midnight. once he even stayed until 5 am. becuz someone wanted to have their vehicle ready for a car show the following weekend. i know that was sooo wrong of him, and i let him know how i felt. but he didn't care. becuz he PROMISED the friend that he would help with the truck a couple weeks before that.

i do have to give my hubby some credit tho. he DOES come home and stay for a little bit before going to his second job... well, not a job he HAS to be at everyday. he is just doing the guy a favor buy working there when he gets off work from the navy. they close at 6pm, so it isn't too bad. he is home for dinner most nights. and they work half day on saturdays. yes we need the money, so i don't mind him going to work there. and it is only a 5 minute drive from home.

on the other hand, it does suck for me to have to pretty much raise our daughter alone. that is the way it feels at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i will reply to the stuff above too. just soo much to respond about there. hehe

Last edited by SweetNess1; 01/09/09 05:06 PM.

Bella