Geez! SO much to read! and respond to! So I won't! LOL! wink
OK... It sounds alot like my life! although you have been traveling that road alot longer than I.

Have you spoken to him about your unhappiness? Does he have a clue how you feel?
Men are simple beings, if you do not tell him he does not know.

STOP doing everything!! Enough is enough, if your man will not talk things through with you then stop. It will show him what you do for him, for your family.
Stop feeding him. Stop the meals. No beer (if he drinks) on the shopping... until he talks it through with you.

Your daughter goes to school? What do you do when she is out there? He is at work in the day? Do you run around all day tidying the house? Ironing his clothing?

Do you have Skype? We could start a conversation between a few of us stay at home mother's and all natter to each other online... but be able to look each other in the eyes really does feel like you have visitors! Hummm.....

"The research by Elaine D. Eaker, published in Psychosomatic Medicine, found that more men than women had a tendency to bottle up their feelings during confrontations with their partners"

"When a man goes to a rest-room, he usually goes for one reason and one reason only. Women use rest-rooms as social lounges and therapy rooms. Women who go to a rest-rooms as strangers can come out best friends and lifelong buddies. Everyone would be instantly suspicious of the man, however, who calls out, "Hey Frank, I'm going to the toilet - wanna come with me?"

Men dominate TV remote controls and flick through the channels; women don't mind watching the commercials.

Under pressure, men drink alcohol/smoke and invade other countries; women eat chocolate and go shopping.

Women criticize men for being insensitive, uncaring , not listening, not being warm and compassionate, not talking, not giving enough love, not being committed to relationships, wanting to have sex rather than making love, and leaving the toilet seat up.

Men criticize women about their driving (ops!!!) , for not being able to read street directories, for turning maps upside down, for their lack of a sense of direction, for talking too much without getting to the point, for not initiating sex often enough and for leaving the toilet seat down.

Men are amazed how a woman can't see a red flashing oil light on the car dashboard but can spot a dirty sock in a dark corner 50 meters away. Women are bewildered by men who can consistently parallel park a car in a tight spot using a rear-vision mirror, but can never find the G-spot.

If woman is out driving and gets lost, she'll stop and ask for directions. To a man, this is a sign of weakness. He'll drive round in circles for hours, muttering things like, "I've found a new way to get there" or "I'm in the general area" and "Hey, I recognize that petrol station!"

And so on...."