ok, i know that Coco's mama posted this over a month ago but when i read this today I couldn't help feel like this was my situation a year ago. i actually came to the conclusion several years before that its ok that maybe i will never get married & maybe never have kids. so about 2 years went by where i concentrated on myself not waiting around for the dream man to make life better. I got my Master's degree, got a career, and when i was completely happy with myself the man of my dreams came into my life...and 10 months later we were married...and I'm 30! i always met men who were either married, gay, slept around, or completely had no respect for women. my friend had suggested a personals website for fun to see the dating scene in the area & look at my competition wink so what was just harmless internet flirting (I really never intended to meet anyone) turned into me finding the perfect, mature, sensitive man who had the same goals in life as me (& who i was terribly attracted too smile i feel like it may of been a fluke i found someone so fast (I was on the personals page for one week) but we are very happily married now and i finally understand the meaning of "when you know... you know if he is right for you". (ga! that used to bug me!)
plus my aunt is 55 and she finally met her match and is really very happy.
hang in there...when you do find the right person all of the time waiting would be worth it...trust me...i got engaged before "just because" & am so happy i called it off.