Wow so much more positive news. Congrats, Nacho's Human lol.

I read the entire post again and was like I must have been PMS ing so bad cos' I sound so pathetic, really it is not so bad. I must have just been in " that poor pity me mood" , I am sure I cant be the only person who has those once in a while..right..right? LOL.

I don't hate being single, but my friend just had her second baby 2 more are trying and another got married and then it dawned on me, I felt all of a sudden 16 not 33. Everyone was moving on starting families and it like I was left behind. Now all eyes are on me kinda with expectation like ok girl you are next..harder still is when you remember some of the people who are having kids when they WERE IN DIAPERS eek.

I have a career, I went to university late and finished, then I vacillated for 6 years and got a diploma from college as well and have taken several night courses it isn't like I am sitting with Coco waiting for a white horse to appear in my living room. Ha ha.

I don't think I could a: date someone just to be dating or b: get engaged just cos' I feel that at my age this is it. I would rather be alone than with the wrong person. It's just harder somedays I suppose.

Lora you are 19 you have your whole life in front of you, don't worry about it. Accomplish everything you want for you there is nothing wrong with that, then we Mr. Right comes along you can offer him the best you ..you can be. I am always working on myself (no not plastic surgery although hmmm... no that won't fix anything important lol) but just the me I want to be.

I love all the stories on how people thought it wouldn't happen for them and it did. it is so positive and uplifting. The fact that so many of you had similar feelings to me gives me hope, I am not alone.

Oh and Nacho's H= you'll know when he is right for you LMLBO GAAAAAAH is right.

Last edited by Coco's Mama; 06/03/07 08:02 PM. Reason: Can't seem to type today