Wow, i feel so silly & selfish now that I read your story. You are cleary mature for your age, I could not even take of a baby now nor do I care to, but my goodness you had yours at 17.
Just thinking about pregnancy sends me into pre partum depression no joke, it makes me queasy to think of my body morphing into this alien form with something moving inside, i know, i know it's a miracle and a baby but women talk about it like it's a hiccup, I think it would freak me out totally. I hope if I do find someone they can understand how I feel about babies. Ha at my age maybe he will come with some included.
Don't worry about stretch marks seriously don't i have had them since 13 my hips poped out and my skin didn't and gee are they not getting prettier with age (blech) granted you have more, my firend is a big stretchmark from her birth and she met a guy and she just told me they were engaged she was abused too.
So take your time, maybe just guy friends and be strong, you don't like something tell them to shut up! You don't need to put up with anything. You have your whole life ahead of you, imagine now what you do want from a realtionship ( you know what you don't) but think of what it is that you do and you won't feel so lost, back in the dating scene cos u will have an idea of what you have made as standards that are acceptable, for the new you!!
Happy new year !!