Quote:
I say lifetime because NO it doesn't end when they turn 18. If anything it gets more..IDK worrisome/difficult as they get older. Once they become teenagers> Let the fun begin!! LOL

ya mean it really doesnt end when they turn 18!! LOL...haha I know it doesnt...although I cant wait until my oldest daughter who now is 17 turns 18 at the end of this year, I know it really wont be the end of the worries. She now has a BF (that is actually more decent, thank goodness, than other guys she was kinda interested in the past) and I also have a 14 year old boy and an almost 13 year old daughter...eek...yes, feel sorry for me...lol!

I love my kids though. Sometimes I wish they were Fids so I could put them in a cage though and keep them out of trouble that way. So much easier to control and then just take them out when I want to play with them..lol. I am only kidding! I think...hahhahaha!!

Ok, my kids must be hungry..its time to unlock the closet door and let my kids out for the day..only KIDDING!!!!!