I am just about 19 years old, but we knew each other for half a year before we started dating and I literally saved her life by doing something that I don't think I would have done for anybody else. We understood that we were too young to actually get married, but we were going to wait until we both got out of school before we actually talked about it very much.

A lot of people had said we were not really in a healthy relationship because of how she got mad at me for really little things, and I knew that I was whipped by her. But we talked about it, and had decided what we needed to change before we got back together. I have been in college this year, she is graduating from HS, so I think that part of our problems came from the fact that I was gone all week and we only got to hang out on the weekend, while we both worked, so I understand why we were on loose ends.

She says that she wants to take the summer off from us, because she wants to be "free" but, I don't really get why she doesn't feel like getting back together until I have to leave for school again.

As to your question about trust, I don't know, from what I know, she has told me almost everything, even though some stuff I found out for myself. But we already know that both of us have to renew our trust to each other because the way that I found out about these things she's been doing since we broke up was by reading her txt messages. So we have some stuff to work on, but I still don't really know what to think.