Ok, I basically just brought up everything you guys were talking about with her and we talked kind of, I'm not sure how much me accomplished quite yet, but we talked seriously about our relationship and our choices and how what she's been doing has affected me. Since it's 2am here right now and we just got off the phone, and she has to work in the morning we decided to pause the convo till the morning when we are both rested and thinking a little more clearly, I don't know how we will end up, but I feel so much better now that I actually expressed my feelings. I am glad though that she said that I was "her best friend" still, so even if we do not get together again, which I don't really see happening, deff. not any time soon to say the least, I am glad that she still respects me as a friend if not a boyfriend. So thats where I stand right now, I will keep you all posted as I progress.

It's funny how people I have never met have helped me so much in this situation, when I felt lost just talking to friends. But I guess that's because you guys are only biased in that you only know what I've told you. Thanks again for the help, I know I'm not out of the blue yet, but, as I said, I will keep you posted.