Tangman, She did not get better. When a person is classed as suicidal, a doctor takes everything in their past and present into consideration. What you saw then and now are symptoms coming to the surface. She is not better until the deep issues that made her cut and contemplate suicide are delt with. I know you love her and you don't want to upset her and feel as if you can protect her from harm but you are not equipped to deal with these issues. Love will not fix the problem. She needs professional help. I know you don't want to make her upset with you, but that will probably be the test of how much you love her. If you don't encourage her to deal with her problems, and something tragic happens, you will never forgive yourself. You cannot be with her twenty four hours a day. Now that you have revealed this information, I would bet my bottom dollar that there is sexual abuse in her past. She is already committing suicide, just one cut at a time. If you need convincing, contact any community help line or call any psychiatric clinic and ask to speak to a professional. Tell them what she is doing and ask their advice. You can do it anonymously. Call on a pay phone so they don't have your number.

Cookie and Sweetie