Thanks, I need somebody to be blunt and tell me what to do, as I said, she is my first love, so I find it hard to get over her if I need to, right now, she doesn't want to talk about it right now, every time I bring up our relationship to her she says that she doesn't want to talk about it now. So I can't sort out all the stuff going on until she will finally talk about it with me. She I talked to her about why she doesn't want to be with me when we could, and she just simply said, "I don't know if I want a boyfriend right now, so just give me some time".

When I first asked her about what she had done with these guys, she said it was none of my business because we were not together at that point, so I have no business knowing who she is talking to or hanging out with. Do you agree with her stance on this, about not telling me because it's not my business to know.

I mean, I kind of understand, if we are not together then I have no right no know what she's doing and she doesn't need to tell me what she's doing. As much as I don't like it.