I know... honestly, after she broke up with her ex a couple years ago, she was VERY depressed, which I didn't know her at that point, until a couple months after they broke up, but when I found her, she was a broken person. She used to cut, not her wrists, but stuff like that, and the way I did save her life is that she, in fact, was very suicidal at one point, and snuck out of her house in the middle of the night a couple years ago, and I very strongly feared that she would actually take the plunge, literally. So, I rushed out to where she was in the middle of the night, the first time I ever snuck out of my house, or did anything like that that could be considered a rebellious act; and stayed with her and changed her mind, and we started dating a couple months after that, but that was the only time she ever got close to actually doing it. And like I said that was about 2 years ago, so I thought she had become ok, but I found out 2 nights ago, that she has started cutting again.

So I understand that she needs help, but I am afraid to even bring it up because after everything that's happened the past couple weeks, she will get upset with me if I bring anything up involving her well being. Which is something that I don't want her to be, upset. I have a feeling she might have just gone into some form of relapse for a bit, because her whole life is changing right now. But believe me, I am keeping my eye on her, and when I feel the time is right, if she doesn't get better by herself, then I will talk to her about it. I won't let her hurt herself.