I don't mean to be harsh ,I am an honest girl to a fault and have been known to be terse but that story made me angry. So if you read this just know I don't think you need any more sugar coated lying.

You feel like someone up there is playing games how about right here, her and ahem u too a little. You can't be like 20 yrs old so I am trying to wrap my mind around the crazy scenario.

You talk to her/ meet her/ find out she has someone/ it stops
1 year later/you move to the same country and I do hope that it was only for business reasons/ still stopped (except for you letting her know you had moved there)
Another Year of your life/she starts chatting /communications open

Now this is what gets me, she seems to contact you to use you or USE you as a sounding board for all her man troubles, as a single gal let me tell you( I reserve that info. for other girlfriends or my gay hairdresser who is like my best friend) I would not be telling my guy probs. to a guy I had any interest in. Big No-no.
So really where are we at now, she has you at arms length or more but is keeping you emotionally invested in her, crying etc, can be weilded as a weapon but should never be.
Then she got upset when you wanted to move home, please tell me I have that wrong...please I want to be wrong, A friend would respect your decision to move back to you homeland, as if it isn't hard enough to run your own business from home never mind gamble in a new country. You tried that is a huge thing, it's gutsy and couragous and you want to go home ...go for it. You did a big thing and she wants to keep you around to talk to , pay a therapist, not someone who's heart is on the line. She should have NEVER made you fell guilty about leaving.NEVER.

Franly you should have of course in hind sight told her ur feelings but she would have to be daft not to know , I am sorry to say she sounds like a couple of women I have met, and unfortunately she probably does know how you feel, she just doesn't care.

I think you should not waste another precious day on her. Start fresh.

I am sorry if this upset you but you asked for opinions and this is mine. Keep in mind all I had to go on was what you wrote and women's intuition. Maybe I am right off.. just thought i throw in my 2 cents or pence lol.