Ok, first, I think should give a little bit more detail (that I could remember). When I went there for a holiday and the first time I met her, (before I went to do business over there) I did actually meet her parents and her Grandmother, at her Grandmother's country house. And her Mother even gave me a gift, which I still have. Althought I regard it as just being a nice gesture because I did give her some things (fruit, chocolates, etc) that I took over from the UK.

Now, moving forward (or going back) to when she started talking to me again when I was over there (to do business)... We did chat online for a while and what I remember, one day (after a few chat sessions) she said to me that she was sorry, about the past. (She was refering to a year or so ago before when I first met her, tried calling her, found out that she got a b/f and then she went quiet on me)... So, she did know that I liked her.
However, when she told me this, I kind of pretended to not know what she meant and said something like... "sorry for what?". Which made her change subject.
After that, I just tried to talk to her normally and didn't try to make any advances or give any hints that I still had feelings for her, and just basically tried to be supportive of her... because at that time, I kind of got my mind set that "I was over her and that she is only a friend". This actually worked quite well, until she told me about her having arguments with her b/f and that she sometimes cried because of him. Sometimes I would sit onfront of the screen and feel like crying with her.
But it really hit me that I still have feelings for her on that Valentines Day when she told me that her b/f doesn't care about her or love her... but she loves him.

However, I guess now her umm... ex. b/f is now irrelevent to her because she has someone new in her life.

> "Is there a problem with just laying it all on the line and telling her you have feelings for her? If she has had hidden feelings for you, then that is good news for you. If she is not interested, wouldn't you want to just know that and move on? " [victor]
What's really bugging me is the fact that I don't have the chance and probably will never have the chance of telling her and will never know what she really thinks about me. I guess if I did get the chance to tell her and I did get a rejection, I would probably be able to bite the bullet and really forget about her and move on... instead of having that "what could have been" thought in my head.

I didn't get the feeling that she was using me, but (like what PDM said) I guess she may have thought of me as a close friend?

Now my dilema on what to do next is...
- If I see her online... should I make that first "hello" (i.e. start up the conversations with her)?
- If I do talk to her online or whatever, should I still talk to her as normal?
- If I do happen to go back to her country (which sooner or later I probably will, either for work or holiday), should I contact her.
- Do I just talk to her normally (give her support or whatever) as usual and hope that I'll get the chance to tell her how I feel one day (maybe when I move or go on holiday there)... just basically being hopeful?
- .. Or should I keep in contact with her less. Just keep quiet, try not to talk to her and just loose contact with her?

As always. Thank you all for your opinions. They are very appreciate.