Hello again,

Because of all your opinions/advice over these few weeks, I have thought about my situation long and hard and I have even tried to tell myself everyday that "she's not the one", "it's not meant to be" and things like that. But everyday when I wake up in the mornings, my heart starts beating really fast and hard (literally), which is actually meking me quite tied. Now, I have had this condition (3-4 years) before otherwise I probably would have thought about going to see a doctor by now.

Anyway, I've thought that the only way for me to get out of this situation I'm in at the moment is, like what all of you have said... to tell her. So, I've started to build up the "courage" to tell her... even though I feel/know that my chances with her is now really small.
Now it's a funny thing about life sometimes (for me anyway). When I had a "small" chance to tell her, I didn't think/want to tell her, but when I've built up the courage to tell her, I can't!
She hasn't been online for the past week. I haven't talked to her since Monday.
At the moment, it's like a new years/bank holiday over there, so she's probably spending more time with "him" over these past few days. (I know Coco Mama... it's not quite ESP but it really does feel like that, I guess).
As I said before, it's like someone's playing games with me.

Now... I'm thinking, the next time I do get to talk to her/ get a chance to tell her (whenever that may be)... I'll probably have second thoughts about saying something or I'm going to chicken-out or something. -_-"
You see... I don't even know how to start telling her. I mean... it is like telling her out of the blue, if you know what I mean.
I guess, I know that if I tell her then everything between us will probably not be the same again, and I don't know if this "heart condition" of mine is going to get better if I do tell her?

Just wanted to tell you what my current situation is and what I'm going through at the moment. (Especially everyone kind enough to give me their opinions/comments. Thanks)

"The Past, was just a Dream. The Future is, what is Hope. But the Present is, what is Reality."