Hello again...

Ok...
"Why you thought and still think that you have no chance to tell her how you really feel". [Carl]

Well, firstly, I'm all the way over here and she's all the way over there. Also, I wouldn't even know where to start. And even if I did tell her online, there wouldn't be much point since I'm not close enough to even see her, let alone meet up with her. And also, I don't have any plans to go back there in the next couple of weeks or months too.

Apart from that... I also have a really strong feeling that she's about to start a new relationship with someone new (who probably helped her during her breakup with her last bf).
... and as Carl said "it is considered poor form to "hit" on someone who is in a relationship".. which I really don't want to do. Because.. if I do blurt out everything. The chances of me "winning" over the other guy is quite slim because he's over there and I'm all the way over here. Apart from the chances of loosing her friendship/her turning cold on me, she will probably feel bad too, which I really don't want (the her feeling bad part).
"Did/do you feel you had/have no chance to speak of your feelings because of the past bf/present bf?"... I guess that's a yes too. I wouldn't want someone to try and come in between my g/f (if I had one) and I so I certainly wouldn't do or say anything to jeopadise someone elses relationship.

At first, everyone was saying to forget about her but now... to tell her how I feel. So I'm a bit confused on what to do now. (But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate everyone's input + support though).

I guess I can think of two things that could do...

1. I could wait for a bit longer and try and find out if she definetly has someone new. (And if she does), end it all by writing a "confession" email to tell her how I feel and then say "goodbye". (Probably have to drink a few pints of beer first though, even if I'm not a drinker).

Or

2. I could just bite my teeth and live with the fact that I'll never be more than a friend to her. Act as though nothings wrong, talk to her as normal and maybe, just maybe, someone up there will really give me the chance with her.

I know most of you are probably thinking, what don't I just tell her?? Well, if wasn't the fact that I'm really far away from her and that I don't know what she's doing or who she's seeing, I really don't want to jump the gun and say something at the wrong time, if you know what I mean.