Hello everyone.

Well, it's been nearly a week now and I thought I'd just drop in a post to tell you guys/girls that I'm still alive and I haven't jumped off a cliff or anything like that.

Well, your probably wondering what's happened so far? Well... after I told her, nothing happened really. Didn't see/talk to her the next day. But the following day, she came online and came and said hello to me and asked me "how was I?" I just told her that I was "ok". We didn't talk much though. Then the following day or two (think this was on Friday), I sent her an email to basically tell her sorry that I told her what I told her but I felt I had to because... Umm, said a bit about how I really felt inside and ended up telling her goodluck with her b/f and that I just want her to be happy.
Well, I didn't get a response email or anything like that. But she did come online on Monday and she did come and talk to me again (started by sending me a smily emoticon). We kind of chat for a bit. I did try to talk normally as I would to her. We didn't talk that much though (she didn't stay online long) and we didn't talk about what had happened too.
I guess it's normal to try and talk to each other as we normally would because.. well, we didn't have an arguement or anything like that, right?

At the moment, I'm still trying to tell myself that she isn't the one, it's not meant to be and all that but I'm still in the loop hole where every morning when I wake up, my heart starts thumping (litterally) and she pops into my mind... -__-"
Last Friday, I went to play football with my group of friends (I think a lot of you will probably call it soccer?) and... I thought I nearly had a heart attack because my heart was beating so hard and my chest really started to tighten up. I'm a fairly fit person but since my heart's been "thumping" all the time though out the day. Running around on the football pitch makes it work even harder.... I think I'm getting a blood clot in my heart or something.

And I don't know if it's me or not but whenever I turn on the TV or the radio, there's always a sad song being played!? Anyone heard or remember that Micheal Bolton song "How Am I Supposed To Live..."? Go and play it or read the lyrics for it. That one really kicks me in the spot. >__<"

Anyway, just thought I'd drop you a post to say that I'm ok.