OK - I can tell that I'm going to be the harshest one in the crowd, - but I would just CLOSE THE BOOK on your chapter with her.
I could be wrong, but I think she was trying to let you down easy - and thus her "no" was sort of a confusing no. She maybe thought it would hurt more if she just said, NO I think of you as a friend... so instead she came up with a different more convoluted answer about timing and never thought YOU would be interested in her, all those other girls, etc, etc. But to me that is a gentle let down.
Think of it the other way - if she had suddenly said to you that she had feelings for you - would you ever use some weird excuse like, well you always had a boyfriend so I never thought of you like that? It doesn't really work like that if you ask me. You are interested or you are not. I may be the cynic, but I'm going to venture that she is not interested - at least right now - or she would have said so. Just the fact that she said "sorry" to you about a million times means that she is saying "Sorry, but the answer is no.". I would just let it go. Stop going on line where she is - find some other place to go on line if that is what you are into. I'm a little older so I would tend to advise you to meet people in person the old fashioned way - but it appears lots of young people meet on line, so who am I to advise you otherwise - but please just let her go. If she comes crawling back to you begging to start an intimate relationship, then you can reconsider - but I would take her response as a no. Sorry to be harsh dude. That is just my opinion - but there are alot of fish in the sea who would like you attention.

Last edited by victor; 04/18/07 02:36 AM.