Thanks for you replies/comments everyone.

> "Bet you feel more alive, though!" ... Carl, I wish I could say that I feel more alive... which I thought I would feel after telling her.... but I don't. I felt/feel worst. -_-"

This morning when I came online, I saw here online too. I think she was at work (because everyone's suppose to go back to work today and because she had "Working" up as a name for a bit). But I've never see her online when she's at work because she doesn't go on MSN Messenger. She says that it's not good to chat when at work. If not then today she might have stayed at home today and was online (for quite a while)? Well, what I'm trying to get at is that, I didn't talk to her and she didn't talk to me too... I don't know what to say or how I should talk to her and I guess she probably feels the same way (at the moment?) too.
This makes me feel even worst/awkward than before. I don't know how or when we'll be able to talk normally again... or if we'll ever get back to normal talking terms like how we use to talk.
Someone please tell me that this is a normal thing or that I'm jumping the gun.

Sometimes I think and tell myself that I should just drop it and, I think it works... until when I wake up in the morning and my heart starts thumping and everything starts all over again.

I wish she should have just told me that she only thought of me as a friend. That way I wouldn't have got the impression that I was too late in telling her and I wouldn't be in this different "what if" loop hole. -___-"

I'm thinking of writing her an email to tell her my feelings, why I had to tell her and then tell her not to worry about it and goodluck or something like that. Maybe to break the ice and not make her think too much? I don't want her to think/stress too much... umm... what do you guys/gals think?