Thanks for the advice Carl. It's much appreciated.

Ma'am PDM, I'm no sure how he feels about it.

But... what my boyfriend told me today tore me up inside. He said in a SMS: "Sometimes I dream, sometimes I wish and sometimes I pray to be with [insert girl's name]." How is this supposed to make me feel?! To be honest, I don't know how I feel. Confused might be the proper word. My emotions are mixed: love, depressed, rage. Like I pointed out before: I'm really sensitive when it comes to him. But I mean... this make me feel kinda worthless... I don't know what to do or what to say!!!

Everyone, I really need your help. I... I feel like slitting my wrists! I WANT to do it... I want to see my own blood run.

Am I really that worthless? I don't feel as though I am worth anything. I just want to die so that everyone can live happier lives. My boyfriend wouldn't have to put up with me: It's obvious that I'm burdening him and putting too much pressure on him. My dad wouldn't have to worry about me and paying school fees and such. My mother would have me completely out of her life.

I don't know... I want to give up. I've been fighting for too long now. I can't do this alone... but no one is willing to fight alongside me. I was tempted to take my craft knife and cut myself.

I want to cry... but I can't cry now...

"My name is my law"