I've got some news for you, Dark Raven. While people on here are as caring, if not more so, than people anywhere, we are just people. And none of us "own" the threads we start.

You posted - which on this board puts your post and/or topic up for discussion. I think we've been kind and caring.

You think otherwise? If we use the word abuse, then that angers you and allows you then to abuse us?

If abuse from others and abusing yourself is what you choose, then I am so very sorry.

There are people who feel that they deserve to hurt and be hurt. And I am angry at the situations and the people who caused them to be this way.

I don't blame you. You've known no other way, and you want to hold on to any chance for love that you can.

I can see that you won't believe me, but I KNOW that if you decide you don't want to hurt any more, and begin to live for yourself and nobody else, you will begin to see that love that hurts you is not really love. And when you love yourself, you open yourself up to a whole new vista of opportunities.

You can love yourself even now. You've done the very best that you could. Think of all the energy and determination you've put into being what others wanted of you. You are a good person. Be good to yourself.

Being angry at us, and what we say, doesn't help you. It is probably even a cop out. But it is still your choice to take the cop out, if you want.

Marge is the love of my life.