It's a difficult situation, but it sounds as if it is working itself through, already. You and your husband are being truthful and communicative with each other. That is positive. Counselling can be really worthwhile, if it is with a good counsellor. A trial separation could be a good idea, because it will help sort out your feelings.

People grow apart and fall out of love, but people can also get into a rut and feel that they are no longer in love. It sounds as if you may soon know which it is in your case.

What if you leave him and never find someone else?

You may never find someone else.
He may never find someone else.
He may find someone more compatible.
You may find someone more compatible.

Who knows what the future may hold?

Do you stay together, regardless of your feelings for each other, because you fear being alone?
It's a reasonable thing to ask.
But you are only in your 20s.
If you weren't married already, would you settle for someone you weren't sure of, for fear of never finding someone else?

I can understand you feeling very confused over this. When you marry, it is meant to be forever.

It's all very well saying that you are an independent adult, responsible only for yourself, but, with close relationships, it is rarely that simple.

However, you cannot really make your husband happy, if you are not happy, yourself.
He cannot really be happy, knowing that you are not really happy to stay with him.
Will he really want you to stay, only because you are frightened of never finding anyone else?

These are things to think about, not reasons to end your marriage.

He loves you & you love him. I think that it is worth trying to rediscover the romance ~ try to make a new start.

Your life is changing, whatever happens. Perhaps you can sort all this out and look to the future together.

I have seen people in this situation.
For some, they get through it and their marriage gets stronger.
For others, the changes are too great, and they decide to separate.

It can go either way.

Good luck smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.