Everything going really well. We have decided to use this time in our lives/relationship to clean out all the old "junk" - things we've both been hoarding/holding onto because we just kept saying "oh, we'll need that down the road" or "we can't get rid of that in case...." or "I don't want to donate/throw that away because it was from..."

We've gone through our house and made three HUGE donations this year. We had piles and piles of donations from the year before that we never got around to taking to Goodwill because we didn't want to make a list of everything (for tax deduction purposes) - so while we were in the process of moving me back in, I made a list of all those items, then we went through both our closets and chests and got rid of all the clothes we had been holding onto with the hope that we'd need it someday or wear it someday. After 2 years of saying we'll wear it, we decided to give it to Goodwill where it will definitely be worn by someone that needs it. We also got rid of our older furniture making room for some of the things I had bought for my apartment. All-in-all, I think we've done an excellent job and I'm proud to say I believe we've started fresh. We're also sticking to our guns when we say we're going to fix something - the husband is actively working on fixing the bathroom that has been out of commission for more than 6 months - we picked out tile and wall color, already have a sink, still need to buy a new toilet, but that will come soon enough. He's also fixed the leaky sink in our kitchen and in the other bathroom.

Gosh it really feels great to be back home and to be working as a team to clean things up and keep them clean. Next big task will be buying a new car and planning the addition!! Work is also going well for the both of us. Despite the recent losses we've both had with family members, we're doing well and being a great team.

Also got a cat. It's quite the interesting task in introducing the dog (who will be 5 in 2 days and who is 75 lbs) to our new 2 lb cat... It's gotten a lot better since we got her a week ago. We figure it's good practice because we'll have to do it when we bring home a baby - which will be another adventure together in the future.