The thing is, you are working it through.
That's all you can do.
You can vent on here, and ask for opinions, and we will try to help, but only you ~ along with your husband ~ can actually make those important decisions.
And I think that you are making them.

Quote:
I don't know how I feel and if I feel is just a phase - I have gone through this before recently, but then after a day I snapped out of it - this has been a while now (and by a while I mean several weeks)

Actually, if you and he have been down recently, a few weeks is not that long smile

Quote:
I feel like we need to keep things "together" right now because my grandmother is dying, my little sister is getting married and there's just so much going on right now that I can't stand to make anyone else uncomfortable or unhappy about what's going on

I can see your point. Plus, you and he need to be able to give your full attention to this very important matter.

Do you think that your time working away could contribute, a little, to knowing how a trial separation might feel?

I can sympathise with your confusion, and your not wanting to hurt someone you love.

Good luck smile

Last edited by PDM; 03/13/10 08:53 PM. Reason: typo

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.