Taking it day by day. Thanks to all for being supportive.

Slept in the apartment for the first time last night - it was very hard leaving my husband at home to go to the apartment. But I had to do it - traveling this week for work and all the clothes and suitcase were at the apartment. Again, very hard because it's such a big move - I cried the entire time I was leaving. Kept giving my husband hugs and telling him that I was sorry.

Now I've got to figure out how frequently we're "allowed" to talk to one another.

Have a feeling this upcoming weekend will be a doozy because it'll be the first weekend "alone" in the apartment. This past weekend wasn't so bad because it was my little sister's wedding - rehearsal dinner Friday night, wedding Saturday night, brunch Sunday morning. The only really hard part was leaving Sunday night.

Originally Posted By: Niki
I'm sure many others read with concern but just don't know what to say. I'm one of those.

I hope that those reading along and possibly going through my same or similar situation will not feel so alone - knowing that I, too, am also going through it.